These are the F1 class in hiking boots!
Reviewed by waveraider from Peru, Illinois on Monday, February 11, 2008
If you are looking for a hiking boot that is in it for the long haul, this is it! They are super comfortable, easy to lace correctly, and the laces stay tied! As far as weight goes I had a pair of Vasque boots about 30 years ago that were heavier than these --- the weight doesn't bother me at all. These boots are all about quality and craftsmanship, they are the Ferrari of hiking boots. You will find no finer boot anywhere!
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Cold weather, Day hikes, Everyday, Motorcycle riding, Mountaineering, Wet Weather
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Great Traction, Non-slip sole, Stable, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: