Bomb proof and beyond!!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Alico cat from Long Island, New York on Friday, April 29, 2011
After about ten days of gradually breaking them in for increased amounts of time ranging from seven minutes the first day, up to thirty minutes on the tenth day, these masterworks of craftsmanship feel as though they were made specifically for my feet. I have not even oiled them yet. Anyone who complains about the weight of these beauties should probably stick to going to the mall for all their time away from the TV. If one walks in them regularly all they will notice is the secure, plush ride that they are going to be provided with for about ten years longer than a lesser quality boot will last. I'm going to be heading to the Italian and Swiss alps for six weeks this summer and these boots are going to make the trip that much more enjoyable!
- Arch Type: High Arch
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Harsh Terrain, Heavy Loads, Long-Distance Hiking, Making salads, Wet Conditions
- Cons: ZERO
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Good Arch Support, Great Traction, Sturdy/Durable, Warm, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: