Exactly what I was looking for!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mario DeAlpine from Northwest Arkansas on Wednesday, May 4, 2011
First trip wsas 3 days bushwacking forests and bluffs along the Buffalo River. Lots of rain. Lots of rock. Lots of boggy bottoms.
- Arch Type: High Arch
- Best Uses: Harsh Terrain, Heavy Loads, Long-Distance Hiking, Wet Conditions
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Good Arch Support, Great Traction, Sturdy/Durable, Warm, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: