Tough break in but worth it!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Bobarooski from Kalispel, MT on Monday, April 30, 2012
Well made, solid boots! Make no mistake, however, it will take some time to break these boots in. Once done, though, these boots will work great and last!
- Best Uses: Hikingtrail work, Long Climbs, Outdoor
- Cons: Takes time to break in
- Describe Yourself: Avid Climber
- Pros: Rugged, Versatile, Weather Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: