Great boot for the enthusiast.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Runt from Calgary, Alberta on Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Rocky mountains every weekend. Great wearing, good ankle support, breathable. I use 2 pair wool socks for more comfort.
- Best Uses: Harsh Terrain, Heavy Loads
- Cons: Longer break in period
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Ankle Support, Arch Support, Sturdy/Durable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: