The best, long lasting boots I own!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Whiplash from Ramona, California on Sunday, October 30, 2011
This is my second pair of boots. I wear these everyday, work, play, mowing the lawn, hunting Colorado, Texas, Washington, SOCAL, you name it. These are the best boots I have ever owned. Keep in mind that these boots are not a pair that you try on and go. There is a break-in period. For me it's a short one. For others might be longer. The last pair lasted me two years. the laces will not last the life of the boot, I used para cord after the laces wore out. I also got rid of the stock insoles and purchased better ones. I got my moneys worth out of these, and the main reason I purchased another pair. Sierra Trading Post is the only carrier of these that I can find, also couldn't find a cheaper price.
- Best Uses: Day Hiking, Everyday, Harsh Terrain, Heavy Loads, Light Loads, Long-Distance Hiking, Wet Conditions
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Good Arch Support, Great Traction, Sturdy/Durable, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: