Would you like Boot with that Beef?
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Zoltarswim from Albany, NY on Friday, March 13, 2009
I bought these boots as a replacement to my Vasque Sundowner everday boot. These boots are triple the protection that the Sundowner offers. They are much thicker, much better padded, and way way stiffer. It is for this last reason that I had to send them back. The 3/4 shank is just not functional as an everday around-town boot. I was impressed with the fit once I scooted down the adjustable tongue. These are great boots and I have returned them for a half-shanked Alico that I hope will be more applicable to everday wear. Alico knows how to do it with one piece leather construction.
- Best Uses: Harsh Terrain, Heavy Loads
- Cons: Heavy, Too Stiff/Not Flexible
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Arch Support, Beefy, Sturdy/Durable
- Sizing: Feels half size too small, Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: