Ultimate monster boots.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ed from Los Angeles on Thursday, March 19, 2009
Well suited for rugged rocky terrain, heavy duty construction, toughest looking and feeling boots I've seen. Pretty stiff, for serious usage.
- Best Uses: Extreme mountaineering
- Cons: Long Break-in, Too Stiff/Not Flexible
- Describe Yourself: Casual/Recreational
- Pros: Ankle Support, Arch Support, Great Traction, Sturdy/Durable, Warm, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: