Not for everyone...
Reviewed by Ol Dirty from Nashville, Tn on Sunday, August 30, 2009
I purchased these boots with the intent of using them for long-distance hiking. Wow. That was a bad idea. They are very stiff and uncomfortable. After breaking them in for a few weeks I thought they were trail ready. But after an overnight hike, my feet looked like hamburger the next day. Maybe good for mountaineering. Not good for hiking.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Harsh Terrain, Heavy Loads
- Cons: Heavy, Long Break-in, Not Comfortable, Too Stiff/Not Flexible
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Ankle Support, Arch Support, Great Traction, Sturdy/Durable, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: