built liker a Tiger tank!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by rotorman1066 from Colorado on Saturday, November 5, 2011
First of all, understand that these boots are made the way boots used to be made 60 years ago or so. They are made of excellent blemish-free leather and are stitched with a strong Norwegian welt. The insole is fantastic! I stand on ladders all day in cold weather with a HEAVY tool belt on and at the end of the day my feet are pain free. The sheepskin liner is of excellent quality and very warm. Reccomended for cold weather work. A strong, full-length steel shank makes these boots worth every penny.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Wet Weather, Work
- Cons: Heavy
- Describe Yourself: Conservative, Outdoorsy
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Good Cushioning, Stable, Warm
- Sizing: Feels half size too big
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: