Great looking boots, great quality.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mike, wolfeye from Alabama on Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Great boots, great price. These boots promise to be my favorites. I haven't worn them much yet and they seem to be a little stiff but with some minor breakin time they will be very comfortable. My only complaint is that they could use a better insole with a little more arch support but that is very minor and not a real problem. Love them and will wear them all the time. I can't make myself wear them much right now because I don't want to scratch them up they are so nice!
- Best Uses: Day Hiking, Everyday, Harsh Terrain, Long-Distance Hiking, Wet Conditions
- Cons: Arch support, Long Break-in
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Great Traction, Sturdy/Durable, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: