Excellent craftsmanship....a REAL boot!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Tree Hugger from East Texas on Saturday, June 26, 2010
I fell in love as soon as I pulled the boots out of the box. The expert craftsmanship was obvious from the start. I have many trails to hike in these boots, but so far, I absolutely love them. Am very glad to have discovered the Alico brand. Can't wait to get some New Guides in my size!
- Arch Type: Low Arch
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Day Hiking, Everyday, Harsh Terrain, Heavy Loads, Light Loads, Long-Distance Hiking, Wet Conditions
- Cons: I didn't buy them sooner
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Great Traction, Sturdy/Durable, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: True to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: