Comfortable and good looking!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Leather for life from Seattle, WA on Monday, December 27, 2010
As good as they say it is! There's a reason leather boots have stood the test of time. Perfect for trekking through both urban and mountain environments.
- Arch Type: Low Arch
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Day Hiking, Everyday, Harsh Terrain, Heavy Loads, Long-Distance Hiking, Wet Conditions
- Cons: Heavy
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Good Arch Support, Great Traction, No Break-in, Sturdy/Durable, Warm, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: