A great deal!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ed from Bakersfield, CA on Saturday, November 19, 2011
I use these boots for backpacking in steep terrain, usually on single track trails. I also bushwhack quite a bit. I have a damaged left ankle from a firejump, as I was a Smokejumper in the early 70's and the ankle support is superb. They are hard to break in, but once broken in they are the best! They rival hand made custom boots in quality.
- Arch Type: Low Arch
- Best Uses: Day Hiking, Everyday, Harsh Terrain, Heavy Loads, Light Loads, Long-Distance Hiking, Wet Conditions
- Cons: Long Break-in
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Great Traction, Sturdy/Durable, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: