Great hiking boot. Very comfortable.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by JJ from Lake Tahoe on Wednesday, February 8, 2012
These boots are very comfortable. I bought a pair of Superfeet green insoles to replace the stock ones. With the new insoles, the boots provide great arch support. The boots are heavy so not my favorite for long hikes. They do provide the best protection short of something with a steel toe. The leather is treated and so they are water resistant and water beads off the Leather, but not the seams. but a coat of Sno-Seal or Huberd's Shoe Grease could make them truly waterproofed. Huberd's is excellent for rainy weather conditions by the way.
- Arch Type: Low Arch
- Best Uses: Day Hiking, Everyday, Harsh Terrain
- Cons: Heavy
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Great Traction, No Break-in, Sturdy/Durable, Warm, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: