Best boots ever.
Reviewed by A forester from Upper Peninsula, MI on Saturday, February 18, 2012
I just purchased my 3rd pair of these boots. I use them 200+ miles a year through extreme conditions and each pair has lasted at least 3 years. The best hikings boots I have used.
- Best Uses: Day Hiking, Heavy Loads, Light Loads, Long-Distance Hiking
- Describe Yourself: Professional/Guide
- Pros: Comfortable, Good Arch Support, Quick Break-in, Sturdy/Durable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: