Very Dissapointing !!!!!
Reviewed by KyHiker from Eastern Kentucky on Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Loved these boots - took extra special care of them and wore them daily - thought they would last forever - 2 years later the seams below the laces have come out! - took a year to break them in and now they are already falling apart - apparently this is not uncommon - what a bummer!
- Best Uses: Day Hiking, Harsh Terrain, Heavy Loads, Light Loads, Long-Distance Hiking
- Cons: Heavy, Long Break-in, Not Water Resistant
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer, Casual/Recreational, Environmentalist, Professional/Guide
- Pros: Ankle Support, Arch Support, Great Traction, Sturdy/Durable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: