I've owned no better.....
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Kiwi Magic from North of Boston on Sunday, March 14, 2010
Best boots I've ever owned. So glad to have discovered this brand. Tons of details in my Tahoe review. I bought a second pair to put away, just in case these wear out in 20 years! STP, thanks for bringing these boots to the US market.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Day Hiking, Everyday, Harsh Terrain, Heavy Loads, Light Loads, Long-Distance Hiking, Wet Conditions
- Cons: Poor Traction, Vibram soles poor grip
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Good Arch Support, No Break-in, Sturdy/Durable, Warm, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: True to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: