Extremely nice boots, very comfortable.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by G2-G3 from Northeast PA on Saturday, November 20, 2010
Aside from my expectations of a heavier boot, these boots are great. They are for my son who can wear them in casual mode and out on the trail hicking. They are softer and more forgiving than the heavier boots of my past from the Dolomite region. Very little breakin time is needed.With a set of gaiters they are perfect year round boots.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Day Hiking, Everyday, Harsh Terrain, Light Loads, Long-Distance Hiking, Moderate backing, Somewhat casual to school
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Good Arch Support, Great Traction, No Break-in, Sturdy/Durable, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: