I want these BOOTS!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Scout from Hopewell, NJ on Thursday, April 21, 2011
I got a pair each for my two older boys, both former Boy Scouts and who love to backpack. They have been out on the trail for 7 days plus, several times, with 45 - 50 lb packs. They've had their Summits for a few years now and love these boots, so dad finally decided he needed a pair. Tried the 13's (13 sometimes fits me) but no go, I need 14. Don't seem to be available, but now I really want a pair, after holding in my hand again and being reminded of the quality. Buy them if you can, after you see these, those boots in most stores will seem like toys along side of these old classics!
- Arch Type: High Arch
- Best Uses: Harsh Terrain, Heavy Loads, Long-Distance Hiking, Or anytime, Wet Conditions
- Cons: A great pair of full, Break-in not really a con, Its just part of owning, Leather boots, Long Break-in
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: "Throw back" authenticity, Ankle Support, Comfortable, Great Traction, Sturdy/Durable, Warm, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: