Well made, all leather inside and out.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Roberto from El Paso on Friday, May 13, 2011
What impressed me is the leather interior which is almost impossible to find nowadays. Very sturdy and well made. They are heavy. Will add in a hiking heavy duty stiff sole.
- Arch Type: Low Arch
- Best Uses: Everyday, Heavy Loads, Long-Distance Hiking
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Great Traction, No Break-in, Sturdy/Durable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: