As good as everyone says!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by old soul faz from sedona, az on Thursday, June 2, 2011
Solid...durable...built to last many rugged miles, and outlast any of those "Made in ____" junk. Not a lightweight hiker for fast day hikes, but a reliable boot who will be your best friend in rough conditions.
- Arch Type: Low Arch
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Harsh Terrain, Heavy Loads, Long-Distance Hiking
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Great Traction, Sturdy/Durable, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: