Great boots !
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jack from Napa, ca on Monday, January 23, 2012
Very happy with purchase, had to exchange first pair- staff very helpful-great return policy.These boots are the greatest! The insoles are not very good, but replace with superfeet greens and they can not be beat.
- Arch Type: High Arch
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Day Hiking, Harsh Terrain, Heavy Loads, Light Loads, Long-Distance Hiking, Wet Conditions
- Cons: Long Break-in
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Great lookssturdy constr, Great Traction, Sturdy/Durable, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: