Very happy with purchase!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by anonymous from Burlington, VT on Monday, February 6, 2012
Normally a standard width but purchased a wide due to avaliblity and pricing.. very comfortable regardless, their still softening up but the break in has been easy. I've been wearing them everyday to class for 2-3 weeks, they have always kept me warm and dry and they look great!
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Day Hiking, Everyday
- Cons: Long Break-in
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Good Arch Support, Great Traction, Sturdy/Durable, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: