12 days at Philmont... not one blister!!
Reviewed by 50th State Scoutmaster from Hawaii on Tuesday, August 7, 2012
These boots are almost 2-1/2 years old... with almost 400 miles logged on them since I bought them. Took quite a while to break in when first purchased ... but after 12 days at Philmont Scout Ranch in New Mexico this past July 2012... I am proud to say that I did not get a single blister or sore feet.
- Arch Type: Low Arch
- Best Uses: Day Hiking, Everyday, Harsh Terrain, Heavy Loads, Long-Distance Hiking
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Great Traction, Sturdy/Durable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: