"Classic style, solidly built"
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Wandering monk from Asheville, NC on Thursday, January 14, 2010
You can really feel the quality in these boots. I do expect them to be with me for a long time but they are awful stiff right out of the box and the factory insoles are flimsy.
- Best Uses: Day Hiking, Harsh Terrain, Light Loads, Long-Distance Hiking
- Cons: Long Break-in, Poor insoles, Too Stiff/Not Flexible
- Describe Yourself: Casual/Recreational
- Pros: Ankle Support, Great Traction, Sturdy/Durable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: