Think its gonna be a good boot.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Lone Wolf from Bangor, Maine on Sunday, March 14, 2010
Been wearing for a week now and finally just starting to lose their stiffness. The boots look good, but man were they stiff outta the box. Very rugged design and would not be surprised if these boots lasts for many years. Glad I bought them.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Day Hiking, Everyday, Harsh Terrain, Heavy Loads, Light Loads, Long-Distance Hiking, Wet Conditions
- Cons: Heavy, Long Break-in
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Good Arch Support, Great Traction, Sturdy/Durable, Warm, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
- Width: True to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: