Classic look, comfortable WIDE FIT!!!!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by 13Palmetto from South Carolina on Saturday, November 20, 2010
Great fit, a comfortable sturdy feel with good support. Just got back from the Oakridge trail in the Congaree National Park. I made sure of the fit, treated them with sno-seal beeswax and wore them for a few hours three times this week. I had no problems with my footing in low wet areas or crossing the creeks along the seven mile trail. Not much rain of late, but my socks were dry! Happy with the purchase.
- Arch Type: High Arch
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Day Hiking, Everyday, Light Loads
- Cons: Difficult Laces
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Great Traction, Sturdy/Durable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: