Great Boot at a Great Price!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by JONAS from Pittsburgh, PA on Thursday, December 23, 2010
Great boots!Love that they are made in Italy! I was looking to buy the Vasque-Sundowner, I found out that they were being made in [*] now, so I decided on the Tahoe instead. So far I am very happy with my purchase!
- Arch Type: Low Arch
- Best Uses: Around town in bad weathe, Cold Weather, Day Hiking, Everyday, Harsh Terrain, Hiking, Light Loads, Long-Distance Hiking, Wet Conditions
- Cons: A little heavy
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Ankle Support, Can be re-soled, Comfortable, Good Arch Support, Great looking, Made in Italy, One pieace leather, Sturdy/Durable, Warm, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: