High quality material and craftmanship.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Weekend Hiker from Central Ohio on Tuesday, December 28, 2010
I originally ordered the Alico Summit boots. While they are a very good quality boot, as posted they were heavy, very stiff, long break in period and uncomfortable, especially around the ankle. I exchanged them for the Alico Tahoe boot which is a medium weight boot, much more flexible (no break in needed) yet maintains the high quality and craftsmanship I wanted from an Italian boot. Alico seems to be a little large in size and width, but an extra insole which adds more cushion works nicely. Very good boot for the price. I highly recommend these boots.
- Arch Type: Low Arch
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Day Hiking, Everyday, Good for Winter hiking
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Great Traction, No Break-in, Sturdy/Durable, Warm, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: