Top quality classics!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by NorCal Pathfinder from Mill Valley, CA on Wednesday, December 29, 2010
A real classic, old school hiking boots, good leather, good traction and durable. Use boot oil prior to first use and frequent oiling will provide adequate water proofing for regular wet weather hikes. A really nice pair of hiking boots that will last for years.
- Best Uses: Day Hiking, Harsh Terrain, Light Loads, Long-Distance Hiking
- Cons: Heavy, Some Break-in Required
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Comfortable, Decent Ankle Support, Great Traction, Sturdy/Durable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: