Had a pair of these for over ten years.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Sammy O. from Missoula, MT on Wednesday, March 26, 2008
These boots are great because you can resole them when the vibrams wear out. I had a pair that took me around the world on three pairs of soles over a span of ten years. They are not the most advanced, hi-tech boots....they just work all the time!
- Best Uses: Day hikes, Everyday
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Great Traction, Non-slip sole, Stable, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: