Alico Hiking boots.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by kscardsfan from The flinthills of Kansas on Thursday, October 6, 2011
So far so good. I haven't had a chance to go out on the trails much, hence the 4 stars instead of 5 (gotta earn the best), but wearing them around the yard and in town they feel great. I have bad ankles and these boots are great for ankle support. They are heavy, but thats the price you pay for a resoleable boot that will out live me with proper care. I don't need high tech fabrics and super deluxe laces to show what people have known for hundreds of years: Leather and rubber are great for long wear and durablility!!
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Day Hiking, Everyday, Harsh Terrain
- Cons: Heavy
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Great Traction, Sturdy/Durable, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: