Best boots I've EVER had!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by CJ the used-to-be logger from Central Oregon on Tuesday, November 13, 2012
These are the only pair of boots/shoes that I've ever put on and not had to break in! Had them on for 14-16 hours the first time out. No blisters or sore spots. I'm a man of 63 and these are the most comfortable boots that I've had IN MY LIFE! I would rate them over other hand-made boots I've had for comfort. Don't know about durability yet but I believe these will last the rest of my life and beyond. My kids will probably fight over them when I'm gone.
- Arch Type: Low Arch
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Day Hiking, Everyday, Harsh Terrain, Long-Distance Hiking, Wet Conditions
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Comfortable, Great Traction, No Break-in, Quality, Sturdy/Durable, Warm, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: