Good Boot. Better Price.
Reviewed by The Nerd from PNW on Saturday, September 8, 2007
[...] I use them for hiking and work (visiting construction sites). I put in another insole for added padding and they're VERY comfortable! I have semi-wide feet and ordered the W width.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Cold weather, Day hikes, Wet Weather, Work
- Cons: Heavy
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer, Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Great Traction, Non-slip sole, Stable, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: