Fine quality sturdy boot
Verified Buyer Reviewed by jojo from Hamilton, MT on Wednesday, January 13, 2010
These beautifully made boots were almost identical to my Vasque leather boots of the 70's and 80's. I hated to send them back, but the stiff ankle support made them impossible to break in even inside.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Heavy Loads, Wet Conditions
- Cons: Ankle support too stiff, Too Stiff/Not Flexible
- Describe Yourself: Casual/Recreational, Environmentalist
- Pros: Great Traction, Sturdy/Durable
- Sizing: Feels true to size