Will never have any other!
Reviewed by Brittany from San Diego CA on Sunday, February 3, 2008
I called Alico in Italy to find out who sold their boots in the US because the last pair I had lasted me ten years of everyday use in the cooler months and every weekend use in the summer. I actually spilled a drop of HCl on my boots in chemistry lab and while you could see where it fell it didn't wear all the way through. I hiked and backpacked in them regularly and they were always so comfortable. In fact they take barely any breaking in before they feel like you've been wearing them forever. As long as they keep the same quality I will never have another pair of boots again! Alico is the best!
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Cold weather, Day hikes, Everyday, Wet Weather
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Great Traction, Non-slip sole, Stable, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width