Beautiful & no Breaking-in Period!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Adventurous-Anne from San Francisco on Sunday, December 12, 2010
These beauties went on my feet immediately and I've used rain as an excuse to wear them for my work commute. There was no breaking-in period. None. I took Sierra's advice and bought a half-size larger, 9.5, and they feel very comfortable, with wiggle room in the toe box as long as I'm wearing thinner merino socks. I got the smooth dark brown, not the nubuck. Quality boot but already a toe-scuff. Doesn't matter to me. These boots are going to get a lot of wear. By the way, they are already treated so don't add waterproofing. These babies are warm, dry, and good to go.
- Arch Type: Low Arch
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Day Hiking, Everyday, Harsh Terrain, Light Loads, Long-Distance Hiking, Wet Conditions
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Good Arch Support, Great Traction, No Break-in, Warm, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width