Verified Buyer Reviewed by outdoorgirl from Mayville, Ny on Thursday, September 8, 2011
I will be using these boots for hiking. I haven't worn them out yet so I can not tell you how they are. I did go up a 1/2 size which now I find them perfect. My husband has a pair from last year. After trying so many boots that didn't fit, I decided to give these a try since my husband is very happy with his. I think I will be too!!
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Day Hiking, Harsh Terrain, Heavy Loads, Light Loads, Long-Distance Hiking
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Ankle Support, Beautiful leather, Comfortable, Sturdy/Durable
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width