Not Only Looks Great but Quality Too!
Reviewed by Frozen Girl from Anchorage, AK on Saturday, November 5, 2011
I bought these to use before the snow fell, but they did not come in time. I wore them on a short 3 mile hike in light snow and they were very slick on a packed trail. Better traction with loose snow. Will be great for spring and fall hiking. Comfortable right out of the box. I won't be sending these back!
- Arch Type: Low Arch
- Best Uses: Day Hiking, Everyday, Harsh Terrain, Long-Distance Hiking, Wet Conditions
- Cons: Poor Traction
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, No Break-in, Sturdy/Durable, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width