Hoping these prove to be what I wanted!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Keeping up with my dog! from Lake Lanier, GA on Thursday, November 17, 2011
Love the look & feel but will not be able to keep them if they do not break in soon.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Day Hiking, Wet Conditions
- Cons: Hope they break in soon, Long Break-in, Too Stiff/Not Flexible
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Good Arch Support, Great Traction, Like the look, Sturdy/Durable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width