LOVE these boots!!!
Reviewed by Camping nut from Twain Harte, CA on Friday, June 15, 2012
I just got a pair of these delivered yesterday and I loved them so much I bought another pair today.I even had to pay more as the other sale was over, but they are worth it. The most comfortable, best looking hiking boots I have ever owned.
- Arch Type: Low Arch
- Best Uses: Day Hiking, Harsh Terrain, Wet Conditions
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Great Traction, No Break-in, Sturdy/Durable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width