Verified Buyer Reviewed by maineknitter from Maine on Wednesday, July 1, 2009
These boots are great. Very heavy duty. I sno-sealed and they are completely waterproof. It was recommended to order 1/2 size larger, and I wish I hadn't, but they still fit good enough. Wide toe box, which I need. No arch support and the foot bed is hard, so you'll need to just add a more comfortable liner (I just substitued a New Balance sneaker footbed and now they're great!) Highly recommended if you want a pair that will last a few years.
- Best Uses: Day Hiking, Harsh Terrain, Long-Distance Hiking
- Cons: Long Break-in, No arch support
- Describe Yourself: Casual/Recreational, Environmentalist
- Pros: Ankle Support, Great Traction, Sturdy/Durable, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels half size too big, Feels too large