Warm, comfortable, but bulky & heavy.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by ben from chicago, il on Sunday, November 6, 2011
I bought this bag as an extra for those particularly cold camping trips, and I cannot complain about it's warmth and feel when inside the bag. Its thick padding makes for a very cozy nest. However, be warned: this is not a backpacking bag by any means. It is heavy at over 5lbs and, worse, VERY BULKY. It's fine for car camping or if you're pulling it behind a sled/tobaggon on a winter trip, but you will be working too hard to pack and carry this bag for a hike or over portages on a canoe trip. Another downer is the zipper that catches on the bag fabric very easily. I'd recommend this product with the above mentioned caveats.
- Best Uses: Car Camping, Cold Conditions
- Cons: Heavy / Bulky, Packs Too Large, Zipper Snags Easily
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Adjustable Hood, Comfortable, Plush feel, Warm comfy
- Was this a gift?: No
- What Is Your Gear Style: Minimalist
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: