Comfortable and easy to assemble!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by ladycamper from Vermont on Monday, May 31, 2010
This cot is easy to assemble (once you actually READ the directions), one side rail on one of my 2 cots sort of sticks together, and is hard to get apart. Even including that, it's a 5 minute set up, and a 2 minute take down. Held my gigantic 6'3" 220lb brother without sagging or being too narrow. he could roll side to side without tipping it over or having any problems. The only thing I don't like, is that without a thermarest on top, and a nice pillow, the motion caused by my breathing makes me a little sea-sick... once I add the cushioning, it's totally fine. I am very prone to motion sickness though, and my brother was unaffected by the motion.
- Best Uses: 3 Season Camping, 4 Season Camping, Car Camping, Sleepovers, Unexpected guests
- Cons: A bit hard to get apart
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Held my 220 lb brother, Packs Easily, Small / Compact
- What Is Your Gear Style: Comfort Driven
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: