ALPS Mountaineering Lynx Tent - 4-Person, 3-Season
About ALPS Mountaineering Lynx Tent - 4-Person, 3-Season
Closeouts. A free-standing, two-pole design, the ALPS Mountaineering Lynx tent is a breeze to setup, sheds water in inclement weather and has two vestibules for all your gear, yielding extra sleeping and lounging room inside.
Specs about ALPS Mountaineering Lynx Tent - 4-Person, 3-Season
- Seasons: 3-Season
- Capacity: 4-Person
- Packed weight: 8 lb.
- Pack size: 23x7"
- Peak height: 4'4"
- Floor dimensions: 7'6"x8'6"
- Floor area: 64 sq.ft.
- Bathtub floor: Yes
- Tent floor material: 75 denier 185T polyester taffeta with 1500mm coating
- Number of doors: 2
- Number of vestibules: 2
- Vestibule area: 25 sq.ft.
- Number of poles: 2
- Tent pole material: 7000 series aluminum
- Tent wall material: Polyester mesh and polyester
- Rain fly material: 75 denier 185T polyester taffeta, 1500mm multi-pass urethane coating
- Stakes: Aluminum
- Stuff sack: Yes
- Recommended use: Backpacking
- Made in China
- Visit our Tent Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Excellent tentVerified Buyer Reviewed by Sandra from Idaho on Monday, June 18, 2018Purchased this tent last week and used it on a very rainy weekend with temperatures down to 37 degrees Fahrenheit. Very warm with rain cover in place. Two vestibules were great as was the gear loft. Kept our shoes and folded camp chairs dry. Easy to put up even without directions. Also broke down quickly.
GoodVerified Buyer Reviewed by Jason from LA on Thursday, April 26, 2018No footprint