Sleep in luxury...
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Yippienagle from Hanover, PA on Monday, July 20, 2009
After back surgery a one inch mat wasn't going to cut it anymore. Packed down to the same size as my wifes one inch pad... but runs about 6-8 inched wider. At 6'3'' and 240 I needed a little more comfort in the tent. This definitely provided more comfort. Not something for a backpacking trip due to size and especially weight. I feel like I now have a portable mattress instead of think blanket beneath me. Would recommend for weekend tenting... not the week long backpacking excursions. A lot of comfort for a minimalist...!!!
- Best Uses: Car Camping, Weekend Trips
- Cons: Heavy, Wider than normal roll
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Comfortable, Compact Roll Up, Easy To Inflate, Non Slip
- What Is Your Gear Style: Minimalist