This product delivered as advertised.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Bunny from Wyoming mountains on Saturday, July 24, 2010
Just returned from camping in 36 degree weather at night. Used the pad on a cot and had the most comfortable night sleep camping.
- Best Uses: Cold Conditions
- Cons: Need strength to deflate
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Comfortable, Easy To Inflate, Lightweight, Non Slip, Packs Easily, Warm
- What Is Your Gear Style: Comfort Driven
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: