best travel mattress ever!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by sunnysuzie from tucson, az on Saturday, July 2, 2011
This is my 3rd Alps mattress, the other two are the 4", one I gave as a gift to someone else with back pain who still wants to camp. I keep my 4" inflated to do my back exercises at home, but after being inflated several months, couldn't get it to roll up small enough to bring, so ordered the 3" figuring it is also slightly smaller. It still works great, so will use it for camping & keep the other inflated for exercises. This one is still hard to deflate & roll tightly, but worth the effort. I only wish they came in a shorter version, since I am only 5'1, which would save some more space & weight. I guess they think only tall, heavy people need the thicker mattresses! I also take along a comfort foam mattress topper for mine, makes it possible to sleep anywhere. Put these on the Alps cot & camp anytime, anywhere!
- Best Uses: Back comfort, Car Camping, Yoga exercises
- Cons: Difficult to deflate, Extra length unnecessary
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: 3"thick is sheer comfort, Comfortable, Durable, Easy To Inflate, Good back support, Non Slip
- Was this a gift?: No
- What Is Your Gear Style: Comfort Driven
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: