Verified Buyer Reviewed by spiney from san diego, CA on Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Lets get one thing straight here. These are NOT for backpacking, and should not be reviewed with that intention. They are huge like a 2.5 foot wide roll that weighs 5 pounds. I ordered these when camp is home base for a few (or even several) days. They take up the entire floor space of our REI Half dome 2 tent. They are soft and comfy and really warm and are awesome for sleeping in when you don't feel like climbing at 6 in the morning. A little too warm when it's 80+ out but hey, kick off the sleeping bag. Lazy car camping does not get much better than this. A little labor intensive when rolling back up, but it's worth it.
- Best Uses: Car Camping, Cold Conditions, Winter Camping
- Cons: Hard to Pack, Heavy / Bulky, Packs Too Large
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Warm
- Was this a gift?: No
- What Is Your Gear Style: Comfort Driven